Sunday, August 22, 2010

Strike!

(Cookies 'n Cream cake, and cereal treat pins!)
Another birthday down for one of my best friends' oldest daughter, Delaney.  Since she was having her 8th birthday party at the bowling alley with all of her close friends, she decided to give me a challenge and have the cake go with the theme of bowling!  It took quite a bit of brainstorming to see how cool I could possibly make this cake for her, and I think I nailed it! :)  Although this cake was a challenge, I had SO much fun making it!  Can't wait to see what she comes up with for birthday year 9! :)

1 comment:

  1. Not only did it look amazing, but it tasted that way too! To give a bit of perspective, the bowling pins were almost a foot tall! Delaney was thoroughly delighted to say the least! Thanks again for an outstanding job!!
    ~Cindy ;)

    ReplyDelete